100. I am a woman.
99. I live in Oregon.
98. I have been married for six years
97. I am my own boss.
96. Being my own boss is awesome.
95. Being my own boss sucks sometimes.
94. I work a lot — too much even.
93. I often feel secluded and lonely.
92. I don’t laugh as much as I used to.
91. I used to be famous for my laugh.
90. It is an endearing cackle.
89. I have been pregnant three times.
88. I have two children.
87. I lost my first pregnancy.
86. I was pregnant with twins.
85. I almost died from a ruptured ectopic pregnancy.
84. I am missing my left fallopian tube.
83. I lost the second baby in a miscarriage four weeks later.
82. This was in September 2001.
81. I was on bed rest as the Twin Towers went down.
80. My husband lost his job on September 12, 2001.
79. That’s a time in my life that is hard to remember.
78. I really, really love my children.
77. They really, really drive me crazy.
76. I used to want 12.
75. Now, I only want four.
74. I will have four, but only if my girly bits behave.
73. I am fat.
72. I really, really hate being fat.
71. I have been fat forever.
70. I have tried every diet known to mankind.
69. I’m scared of not being here for my children.
68. My brother is gorgeous.
67. My sister is gorgeous.
66. I am witty.
65. God has a sense of humor.
64. I loathe the sound that Styrofoam makes.
63. I am very ticklish.
62. I hate being tickled.
61. My husband and I have the same birthday.
60. He will always be one year older.
59. I am Mormon.
58. My husband was Lutheran when we met.
57. He is now Mormon.
56. I have a great relationship with my mother.
55. I never lied or snuck out in high school.
54. I hate looking at pictures of myself.
53. I haven’t seen or spoken to my father in almost two years.
52. I know it’s because he’s a weak man.
51. We didn’t get along anyway.
50. He lives two miles down the road.
49. I love water.
48. It tastes good, cleans well and looks pretty.
47. Smelling the ocean makes me feel like I’m home.
46. I moved a lot in my lifetime.
45. I spent 11 years in California.
44. We moved six times in those 11 years.
43. I was a drama geek in high school.
42. I didn’t care if that was dorky.
41. I went to college in Hawaii.
40. I would live there if given half the chance.
39. I love to vacuum.
38. I hate laundry and the dishes.
37. Brushing my teeth at night is one of my favorite parts of the day.
36. I collect blank notebooks.
35. I’m sure that says something about me.
34. I hate to talk on the phone.
33. I always feel like an outsider.
32. I feel this way even with my closest friends and family.
31. I care too much what people think about me.
30. My favorite color is red.
29. I feel alive and alert when it is around me.
28. I love old movies.
27. I used to want to be like Lucille Ball.
26. I have a hard time saying I love you.
25. I resent it when people make me say it back.
24. I love to say it to my children.
23. I think this problem is so cliche, but it’s true.
22. I have been bankrupt.
21. This was both the best and worst experience of my life.
20. I do not feel guilty about the circumstances of my bankruptcy.
19. I wish I could write for a living.
18. My own fear of success keeps me from trying.
17. I use my fat as a reason for this.
16. I really, really hate being fat.
15. I wish I could empower myself to change this.
14. I like to kiss my husband.
13. Sex is fun to do and to talk about.
12. I might very well go to hell for my dirty mind.
11. I am a procrastinator.
10. I don’t like steak.
9. I’m a great cook.
8. I have tender feelings.
7. I love to make people laugh.
6. My nails and hair grow REALLY fast.
5. I love to embroider.
4. I wish I was a runner.
3. I hate my big boobs.
2. My family is my greatest blessing.
1. I will one day love myself.
100. I am a woman.